Wonderfull Kenya Safari with overnight at The stanley hotel
,Mountain lodge accomodation,Mount Kenya Safari club,lake
Naukuru and lake Naivasha parks and accomodation at mara
serena at masai Mara
days Amboseli>Aberdares>Samburu>Mount Kenya>Lake
Baringo>Lake Nakuru>Maasai Mara
1: Nairobi - The Stanley Hotel Bed & Breakfast:
- Upon arrival in Nairobi - safari capital of the world,
you will be met and chauffeured to your hotel to unwind
2&3: Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Full Board:
Our safari gets underway with a drive to Amboseli National
Park near Kilimanjaro, whose magnificent snow-capped peak
soars to 19,340 feet. Our afternoon is spent game viewing
here amid the large elephant population, giraffe and predators,
including lion and cheetah. With Mount Kilimanjaro providing
a splendid backdrop for all our photographs, we spend
the next day on morning and afternoon game drives, watching
for zebra and wildebeest along the salt pan trail.
4: Treelodge - Serena Mountain Lodge Full Board: Today's
destination is Mount Kenya. We drive north via Nairobi
arriving in time for lunch. We spend the day enjoying
this fabulous resort especially the panoramic views of
the popular watering hole and salt lick above which the
5&6: Samburu Serena Safari Lodge Full Board:We cross
the Equator to the edge of the Northern Frontier and make
for semi-desert bush country to the Samburu Game Reserve.
In the afternoon we go watching crocodiles basking on
the muddy riverbanks and velvet monkeys frolicking in
the sun. The next day with morning and after game drives
we seek elephant and unique northern species such as reticulated
giraffe, beisa oryx, Grevy's Zebra and the long-necked
7: Mt. Kenya Safari Club Full Board: Early morning
drive and then proceed to the world famous Mount Kenya
Safari Club to relax and enjoy the facilities. Afternoon
free to take an optional excursion to Ol Pejeta Game Sanctuary
or even a fishing trip nearby.
8: Lake Baringo Club Full Board: Morning drive via
Nyahururu Falls down to Lake Baringo with picnic lunches.
Later drive to the beautiful Lake Baringo. Evening bird
9: Lake Nakuru - Lion Hill Sarova Lodge Full Board:
After breakfast we travel to Thompson Falls then down
to the floor of the Rift Valley and onto Lake Nakuru National
Park. Spend the day exploring the amazing bird life as
well as rhino and leopard for which Lake Nakuru is internationally
known. The park is also home a large colony of flamingo.
10&11: Mara Serena Safari Lodge Full Board: This
remarkable day takes us to the land of the Maasai, a cattle-herding
people still proudly aloof from western civilization.
Our destination, the Maasai Mara, is a magnificent park
and home to Kenya's richest concentration of wildlife.
On morning and afternoon game drives the next day we view
some of Africa's largest prides of lion, herds of zebra,
antelope, buffalo, wildebeest, giraffe, cheetah and hyena.
12: Maasai Mara/Nairobi: An early morning game drive
is followed by a breakfast feast. Take your time to say
Kwaheri to simba and his friends. We leave when you're
ready. In the evening we chauffeur you to the airport
and bid you bon voyage as you catch your flight home.
person sharing 2 per room (US$)
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up
roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated
in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication
in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid
kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, binoculars,
cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls,
fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.
7. Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.